Monday, January 5, 2009

Right Now

Saw that Lisa Bearnson did a short listing of what's going on in her life right now and thought I would do the same thing. It's not much, but just something to entertain myself and maybe you with.

Out of my window: there is darkness, coldness. But that's just a guess since my blinds are down right now.
I am wearing: an SHSU Bearkat tshirt an some woven looking yoga pants
I am hearing: PrincessA's shower running with her singing some song I'm sure she heard from Noggin, or maybe she's making it up as she goes along.
I am thinking: of how I didn't do as much today as I wished I had, about sewing a patch onto DaddyA's coat that he just came home from the uniform shop with, I should do more with my life than what I usually do, and how I am going to the OB tomorrow for my checkup
I am thankful for: my faith, my family, my cats, my friends, heaters, indoor plumbing, technology, the list could go on...
I am creating: I actually am in between projects right now...well not really as I do have Project 365 in my camera and on my scrap desk, but until I get an album for that I don't really feel like I am working on it just by taking the pictures. Hoping that I can start another 12x12 page in the next week
I am going: to Motherhood to buy a new bra or two tomorrow afternoon.
I am hoping: that I don't go into labor when DaddyA is at work or worse when the ship is away from the pier, and that we make it to the hospital before LittleA pokes her head out.
I am reading: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer, and What to Expect When Expecting
Around the house: I am slowly organizing and prepping for LittleA's arrival in the next 5 weeks, and cleaning the stuff that needs to be cleaned before the in-laws show up.
One of my favorite things: is the quiet time that DaddyA and I have together after PrincessA is in bed and before we get so groggy we can't see straight, when we can just Be together.
A few plans for the rest of the week: to see my in-laws on Friday, the OB tomorrow, take PrincessA to school on Wednesday morning, to the commissioning of the ship DaddyA is stationed on on Saturday, to be cleaning the bedrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen sometime during the week before the in-laws show up, take my daily picture and maybe even get working on a new project.

I am looking forward to my OB appointment tomorrow. I'm hoping that my practioner will be able to tell me something about this sinus/throat thing I have had since the beginning of last month, and give me a kind of idea of when I might go into labor. (I know she's not a fortune-teller, but it would be nice.) Today has been a dreary type of day. I had the windows open around the house earlier, but the cold front blew in and so I had to close up the house. The weathermen here have been changing the forecast every time I watch to find out about Saturday, so I guess I'll just wait until Friday to figure out what PrincessA and I need to wear for the pier.

MammaA

No comments: