Friday, January 23, 2009

Doctor Appointments Galore

Just came home from the doctor's appointment, well not just, I've been home for about an hour now. DaddyA was able to make my appointment, which I am very thankful for right now. All of my vital signs looked good. After looking at my belly and checking LittleA's heartbeat, my nurse practioner brought the ultrasound machine in to see how she was doing. Found out that she is in the breech postion. Sooo, what does that mean? Well it means that I've got to leave in about 10 mins to go to the hospital for an external version pre-op. (External version is where they use the u/s and their hands?? to move her into a head down postion.) The External version will be on Monday some time, which I will get before we leave the hospital today. If the External Version doesn't work then I will be having a c-section. So now I know that when I've been feeling the pressure on my hoo-hoo it's been her little feet and not her head. If it does work then I will still be on schedule and have another appointment next Friday. I'm scared, so any prayers you have I would be more than appreciative. Okay, gotta go potty before we leave.



MammaA

No comments: