Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Catch Up

Will I ever catch up on my posts? It would mean that I actually post daily. That seems like a very difficult scenerio for my brain to wrap around. So without further ado, here are the pictures I have taken for the 365 project from the last week.
DaddyA and I were doing some last minute cleaning on Thursday the 8th before his parents came to visit for the weekend. His job was to clean the kitty litter box. He had some fun by putting the top of the box over his head and pretending he was Darth Vader. "Luke, I am your father."

Papaw and Nana came into town on Friday evening for the weekend and PrincessA wanted to show them all of her Christmas presents that she received.

We got up early, EARLY on Saturday morning to go to DaddyA's ship's commissioning, and to keep PrincessA warm DaddyA gave his raincoat. She fell asleep while we were waiting for the ceremony to begin.






DaddyA took all of us to the ship on Sunday to look around. Of course we couldn't leave the hanger bay because DaddyA was in his civilian clothes, but it was still a big deal for PrincessA and Nana & Papaw to be on the ship. This is a picture of them with the bronze statue of President Bush from when he was in the Navy running to get into his plane.





PrincessA woke up on Monday and was adament about scrapbooking. So I gave her some scrap paper and a 2 12x12 sheets of white paper. Her creation ended up being a card for her Music teacher, that she may or may not remember to give her.



I am officially 36 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. I have a freckle inside my belly button that has only been visible 2 times in my life. (When I am pregnant.) So I figured that I should document this strange little tidbit about me since it makes me special.


Now I am caught up...well I don't have a picture here for today but that's because I am planning on getting DaddyA to take a profile picture of my belly this evening when I come home from church. Hope you have enjoyed. I'll try to be better this next week and post more regularly.

MammaA

No comments: