Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project 365

Well, I've been working on taking my pictures for the past week. It's already been a full 7 days of taking pictures, which really went by fast in my opinion. I finally sat down and uploaded the pictures off my camera onto my computer. Now I shall share.
PrincessA and I made pancakes on Jan 1st. I make a batch and the ones that we don't eat I put in the freezer so she can eat them later in the week, which makes her very happy!
Friday night we played a game that PrincessA got from Grandma for Christmas. I won, but PrincessA came in second...DaddyA was the LOSER!

Started our stocking up of things we need for LittleA, so we bought some essentials when we went grocery shopping on Jan 3rd.

DaddyA wanted to buy his cat a bed so maybe she will stop scratching on our bed. He worked on teaching her what it was for while I was at a meeting Sunday evening. I guess she got the hang of is since this is a picture that he took to show the progress.

I made Sausage and Rice Casserole on Monday. Something that was easy but that we hadn't eaten in quite a while. Let me share the recipe: 1 can cream of mushroom soup, instant rice, sausage (like Ekridge Farms, I used turkey this time,) cheese, milk. Cut sausage into bite-size pieces (I cut it into 4ths and then slice it so it's easy for PrincessA's mouth.) Mix soup with sausage, use soup can to measure 2 cans of rice, and 1 1/2 cans of milk and mix well. Sometimes I mix in cheese and sometimes don't that's a personal preference. Cook in 400 degree oven for about 30 mins, turn oven off and add cheese so it will melt while set the table. That's all. You could make it in microwave, but I don't know how long to cook it in there.

Went to the OB for my checkup since I'm 35 weeks along. Afterwards I asked my doc if I could get her picture and she said to include her nurse too, so these are the ladies that have been taking care of my baby and me for the past 6 or 7 months.
This was PrincessA's first day back at school since the holidays, so I thought I would get a good shot of her in the hallway. I was planning on getting a back shot of her but she has supersonic senses when there may be a camera taking a picture nearby.

MammaA

No comments: