Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend was good. DaddyA was off on Friday which really messed with my brain that evening because I kept reminding myself that "Today is Friday." Didn't take a picture of the day on Friday because I was concerned with our poopy issue. I guess I will use the prescription stuff as my daily picture. Saturday was very overcast and had to force myself to take PrincessA to the mall and buy some white tights for church. The ones she had were too small. Saturday night we made Easter Tomb cookies and put them in the oven. Didn't know how they would turn out but thought the idea was cool enough to try.

Easter morning I awoke early in hopes we could arrive at church early and take pictures of the girls with the lillies at the front of the sanctuary. I worked on the eggs for dinner and got everyone dressed and still we were late to the service. Shesh! I can't win for trying. After church was over we did take the girls back to the sanctuary and took pictures quickly so we could come home.

PrincessA


LittleA

The Girls

Now we have another week with DaddyA before it'll be just us girls for a while.

No comments: