Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leave Ending Soon

We are all doing well. I delivered LittleA on February 2nd, and so have been preoccupied since then. DaddyA has been off work since the external version but he will have to report back to work on Thursday morning. We've enjoyed having him around the past few weeks. I'm hoping that I don't go too crazy when it is just me and the girls all day long. I have been keeping up with Project 365. Do know that I didn't take a picture on the first, and didn't take a picture with my camera on the 12th, although I did take a pic with my cell phone that I sent to Grandma of PrincessA in her Valentine's outfit that she wore to her school party that day. If I could figure out how to upload the pic to my pictures on my camera that would be awesome...I am pretty sure that I can send it straight to my gallery at kodak from my phone....just need to figure out how. New to all the technological advances and all. LOL Going to take PrincessA to Jumping Monkey today for an hour or so. Figure she needs a special treat. (Google it in reference to Virginia Beach and you will see what it is.)

Finally finished all the thankyou cards for the girls from my baby shower. I gave most of them out on Sunday...still have 4 that haven't been given since I haven't seen those girls and don't want to spend postage when I know I can hand deliver them. Now I can start working on scrapbook pages again. What a treat! I don't know what pictures I have to work with since I know that the only pictures I bought over the weekend were for the project and not just to play with. I do have a envelope on my back table with pictures in it...wonder what they are of. Guess I'll just be suprized and work with what I have. Hope that kodak has a 10 cent sale soon so I can order pictures of my pregnancy and work on LittleA's book.

Take Care!
MammaA

1 comment:

ElleSquared said...

I've missed reading your blog, even though we talk pretty often (or used to anyway, LOL). I'm hoping to see more pictures soon. Not just of your sweet little one, but of life in general. I feel a little behind. Also, when you get some time, I have some things I need your advice on. When you get a minute. ;) Love you!