Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In


1. Give me cake and I'll eat it!
2. Whenever works for now.
3. I wish children didn't talk and spit up as much as they do.
4. Vanessa's Puerto Rico/Miami food was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world takes faith in the knowledge of a better one coming.
6. Other than this one, Just Jingle is the last blog I commented on, I think.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Psych and playing on computer or with scrapbook stuff, tomorrow my plans include probably putting patches on Thomas' new uniforms and more scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to go to church, eat the baked potato-salad lunch benefitting the children and youth, watch the Nascar race...wait, fall asleep to the Nascar race would be more accurate and love on my honey.

1 comment:

ElleSquared said...

Sounds like you have lots of scrapbooking planned. My weekend is full of cookie sales and delivery. Fun fun.