Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Gonna Try Again

Apparently I started this blog over a year ago, and stopped over a year ago. Follow through is not my strong suit. I'm gonna try again. Summer is approaching. Actually school summer vacation will be here at noon tomorrow for my oldest. So we come to the beginning of something, maybe I should mark it as a beginning anew of this blog. Let me think of things to write about so I will be witty and all that for you, my reader/s. Nobody really reads this. My best friend did when I posted, but now, we stay up to date with Facebook.

That is something I have succumbed to. FACEBOOK. One word can be so evil. I can't begin to tell you how many hours I waste on that site. I will admit, the reason I joined was not to get in touch with my long lost friends I haven't seen in 15+ years, or meet my second cousin once removed. No the reason I joined was to play games! And I do. I have a farm, I Farkle, I answer questions on Family Feud. (You might think I have a thing for F's but no, I'm sure I do other things, but those are the ones that come to mind.) I need to stop, or at least pull myself away from that site more often.

I'll get off my box now and go do something in real life. Like buy kitty litter and make the cats happy with a clean potty!

MommaA

No comments: